St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and you could not be more excited. The plans for your favorite holiday have gotten more and more elaborate every year. Your sisters are involved. Your neighbors are included. Even your coworkers have joined the St. Patty’s Day party plans. This year, you have invested in a special stainless growler with a label that will help the group remember The Day of Green 2018!
Growler beer mugs and other kinds of insulated stainless steel growlers are a great way to commemorate any event, but if you are planning an event for this year’s St. Patrick’s Day you may want to make sure that you order a tight fitting lid as well. In fact, custom growlers are a great addition to any party, no matter what the size.
The Best Gift for Beer Lovers Is a Customized Stainless Growler and Lid
Finding a unique way to go on out the town when it comes to March 17 is a goal of more and more people. Finding a way to have fun while also staying safe is also a major concern. From making sure that your drinks do not spill on your latest green garb to having a designated driver to make sure that everyone makes it home safe. More and more party goers today continue to put things in place so that a fun night stays that way.
- The stainless steel beer growler industry booms when it is a major party month like March as people get ready for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Independent and small craft brewers now represent 12% of the market share of the overall beer industry.
- Making sure that you can keep track of your own glass is easier when you have a monogrammed stainless growler for the event.
- Estimates indicate that 14% of Americans drink beer at least once a week.
- The U.S. craft beer market is worth $23.5 billion.
- One study by a 2016 Gallup poll, 43% of legal drinkers prefer beer over wine and spirits.
- Personalized growlers are a fun way to make sure that the people who attend your party remember the event long after the night is over.
- As many as 84% of craft beer consumers like to choose their beer depending on the season, so it should come as no surprise that green beer is all the rage during the month of March.
- Research from 2015 shows that U.S. consumers 21 years and older consumed 27.5 gallons of beer and cider for every person during the year 2015.
- The best thing about beer drinking may be that 85% of all beer in the U.S. was domestically produced in the year 2015.
- You can plan a great party for your family, coworkers, and friends if you take the time to pay attention to all of the details. From designated drivers to customized growler kegs, your attention can help you create the perfect event.
Whether you are getting ready to celebrate the Luck of the Irish or a 50th birthday, planning ahead is always a great idea. And while you must make a plan to make sure that everyone is safely transported to and from a great night of partying, it is also fun to plan some fun keepsakes from the biggest events. If it is TIME TO PARTY make sure that you consider a great gift like a custom designed stainless growler.