There are many challenges to leading a healthy life: regular exercise, eating vegetables, avoiding junk food, getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, keeping a positive mindset. The struggle is real.
In the past you have been able to conquer one or two of these challenges at a time. The fact that you were not consistently tackling all of them, however, has lead to a pretty unhealthy lifestyle. Walking three or four miles every morning and over eating every day does not show any results though when you overeat the rest of the day. In an effort to look and feel your best for three different weddings and a family reunion this summer you have been more motivated. After visiting with your friends who have automatic juicers has been encouraging. You loved the healthy drinks that they have served you, and after purchasing some of your favorites at one of the best juice bars in town you finally decided that it was time to make your own purchase. You knew that you did not need one of the high dollar commercial juice extractors, but you also knew that you wanted a little more than the cheap juicer machines that your friends have. In fact, both of your friends directed you toward the machines that they wish they would have purchased. Less expensive than the highest performing commercial juice extractors, they directed you toward a perfect purchase.
It will still take time to see if you stick to the routine that you have established, but as of now your friends are coming to your house to enjoy your juices after the long walks you take in the morning.
Healthy People Make Healthy Choices All Day Long
Making the decision to eat right, drink the right amount of liquids, get the right amount of sleep, and eat the healthiest foods can help you live a healthier lifestyle. Consider some of these juicing trends that a growing number of people are embracing as the work to be their bet selves:
- Americans consumed 6.6 gallons of juices per capita in 2015.
- 40% of Millennials are bored with standard fruit and juice flavors, according to a 2016 Trend Insight Report from Fona International. Brands, businesses, and manufacturers that offer customized products or unique flavor blends will continue to appeal to this demographic.
- A four ounce serving of 100% fruit juice equals one serving of fruit, according to MyPlate.gov. In fact, 100% fruit juices are filled with the same nutrients that are found in whole fruit.
- Americans should consumer several cups of fruits and vegetables per day, according to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Unfortunately, 70% of Americans do not meet these daily recommendations.
- With the average person drinking 23.7 pounds, or 2.7 gallons, that year, orange juice was the most popular juice overall for Americans in 2015.
Whether you are looking at commercial juice extractors so that you can open a business or you are simply looking for a juicing option at your home, starting with the freshest of ingredients can help you get the best results.